Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Radio Illescas again

Today we got invited to the radio again! :) This time not only to give an interview, but also to help with interpreting an interview with 2 Dutch musicians. Since they couldn't find anyone available who speaks English, Raquel the interviewer asked us to help out and we thought why not. :) It was a lot of fun, though I had some difficulties translating the specific musical vocabulary, but I think it went fine in the end.

With the musicians
Of course after the interview we also had our own, about how our experience was here in Illescas, what are we going to do next and so on... I liked it, I felt much better than the first time, more relaxed and I'm pretty sure my Spanish was also much better hehe. :)

Here are the links to the interviews:

Oh and speaking of Spanish... Yesterday we found out that we both passed the Spanish exam of UNED! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment